EMJM FLOURISH is particularly targeted for educators and practitioners working with children and young people in educational contexts, with a particular emphasis on the development of resilience and wellbeing of marginalised and vulnerable children and young people.
Applicants need to be in possession of a recognised Bachelor Honours Degree (Second Class or higher), in Education, Social Sciences or an area related to professional work with children and young people considered to be equivalent. They will also need to provide evidence of the required proficiency level in the English Language. Preference will be given to candidates with at least some experience of teaching or working with marginalised children and young people. Candidates may apply conditionally if they have not yet completed their first degree but will be completing it before the commencement of the programme.
- Proof of nationality (Copy of passport);
- Scanned copies of qualifications and detailed transcripts in the original language and certified English translated copies (where applicable) of these qualifications/ transcripts;
- A Secure English Language Test (SELT); please refer to the following link for further information on the recognised SELT and the relevant grades https://www.um.edu.mt/study/
admissionsadvice/; international/ englishlanguagerequirements/
- Motivation letter, clearly specifying your reasons for applying for this course and confirming whether you are applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship (maximum 500 words);
- Curriculum vitae including qualifications and any relevant work experience in EuroPass format (see link https://europa.eu/europass/en) with your photo on the first page;
- Confirmation that you have not been awarded an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship before (for scholarship applicants only) (see Candidate/Student Declaration);
- Recommendation letters (one compulsory and one optional); (academic and/or employment);
- A deposit of 25euros which will be reimbursed within 5 working days from the submission of the application.
All documents need to be in English. Translations (diploma and transcript) need to be either certified (by your university) or legalised. Only the selected applicants must bring the original documents to be presented to the university the first week of the study period. Please make sure your documents are certified or legalised before the evaluation result.
Applications submitted after the deadline or applications submitted outside the EMJM FLOURISH official submission tool will not be considered.