The Joint Masters in Resilience in Educational Contexts provides a unique opportunity for educators and professionals working in both formal and non formal educational settings to specialise in the promotion and development of children’s and young people’s resilience and wellbeing.
The Students who complete the Master’s programme successfully may :
- work directly with children and young people to develop their resilience and wellbeing;
- support the wellbeing and healthy development of vulnerable and marginalised children and their families;
- provide staff training and mentoring;
- work at community level on interventions, planning, implementing and evaluating policies;
- provide such support at various systems and services, such as schools, early education, child care centres, other educational services, child protection services, youth organisations, agencies, services supporting vulnerable and marginalised children and families;
- provide an opportunity to undertake further research in the area at doctoral level