On the 26th April 2023 from 10:00 to 12:00 the Centre for Resilience and Socio Emotional health at the University of Malta is organising an Information seminar on the Masters in Resilience in Educational Contexts at the Europa House in St Paul’s Street, Valletta. The speakers in the information session will be:
– Prof. Carmel Cefai Programme Coordinator, FLOURISH, Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
– Christian Debono Flourish Project Manager, FLOURISH Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
– Andrea Camilleri Executive EU Funding Servizzi Ewropej F’Malta (SEM)
– Clint Camilleri Senior Manager Scholarships Unit
– Therese Pace Programme Coordination and Communications Manager European Union Programmes Agency (EUPA)
To attend this information session please fill in the following registration form:
Identification needs to be presented at the venue. Refreshments will be served at the end of the event.